I never used notes to write texts that are that long. I know in the app
"plaintext" vo starts lagging when the document became long. At least it did so
on iphone 5 in old ios.

DOes not help much but maybe work around by separating in multiple parts?

Best,

Ioana

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online
stores.