Hello, I am about to get my first phone with face id, and am fairly confident
about it. I understand that you can set a second face id profile. Will it
accept that profile if you are wearing a mask? Have you tried that yet? I also
wonder if one of the options for the backtap setting in voiceover commands
could be set to a series of digits? This way you could tap twice or three times
and it could enter your passcode. That's a slight security risk, but if you're
the only one using your phone, and you don't let it out of your hands, perhaps
it could work. I can't check this yet, and didn't hear anything about it, but
it's an idea I had.
Matthew