From: "Richard Turner" <richard.turne...@gmail.com>
To: "ViPone list" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 2:09 AM
Subject: iPod Touch 5TH Generation battery issue

I have had the iPod Touch 5TH Generation for 4 days now.
I charged it to a full charge and then used it for close to 7 hours when it
got to 12 percent, it shut itself down.
I spoke with Apple and they had me reset all settings.  I brought it to a
full charge again, and once again when it got to 12 percent battery left, it
shut itself down again.
I don't know if VO is misreporting the battery lifeor what.
Any other touch 5th Gen users having any similar experience?

Thanks,
Richard