I have the same issue apparently. I've not used this app in a while, but if I
flick right, I just get repeated options and detailsover and over. If I drag my
finger around the screen, I get some tv info, but it's not helpful. I thought
turning on screen recognition would change the behavior, but it didn't. I have
the latest phone and operating system.
Matthew