Hi there,
I sent you a message last night, but wasn’t sure if you saw it so I thought I
would reply again I love love love love love super sense did I say I love the
app? The only problem I have is that I just sent for a lifetime subscription
not realizing that your prices would be reduced it is definitely worth the
money but I wish I had waited and could have gotten it at a lower cost.
I tell as many people as I can about the app and encourage them to try it.
Have a wonderful holiday.
Peggy

Peggy Sent from my i phone☺️