From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Andrew Lamanche
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 10:41 AM
To: VIPhone
Subject: problem quitting applications with home button

Dear Listers,

I seem to have a problem trying to quit certain applications by pressing the
home button. Similarly, I can't seem to be able at times to call up app
switcher by pressing the home button twice quickly. I am talking here about
the iPad 2. The trouble is that this behaviour is erratic. Sometimes the
home button works immediately, other times I have to press it several times.
Sometimes I can't quit an application and I can only do so by performing the
five finger pinch that takes me to the screens with my applications listed.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Andrew