Hi,
My company has just migrated to outlook exchange for our email so I
installed outlook on my iPhone se and it is connected to the exchange
server just fine.

When I try to compose an email, and start inputting the to field,
outlook says there are x matches from my contacts.  My question is
where do I find the list of suggested contacts so I can simply pick
the one I want?

I have used explore-by-touch to look everywhere on the screen but
don't see the suggestions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Donald Raikes, CPACC

--
Sincerely,
Donald Raikes

--
Accessibility like security should be built-in from the beginning not
bolted on at the end of the software development cycle.