Another advantage is that you don't necessarily have to live within walking distance of stores at which you want to shop.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Taylor" <mk...@ucla.edu>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2021 6:34 AM
Subject: RE: A Very Good Experience with Using InstaCart for iOS

Amen, Kathy, amen; and well said.

Sincerely,

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kathy Brandt
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2021 6:00 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

you pay for convenience. For me it’s worth it because I can’t walk to a grocery store: it would cost me roughly 8 dollars each way with Uber or lyft to make the round-trip, more coming back with tipping the driver to help get a substantial amount of groceries up my front stairs, Plus this way I can take as long as I want independently checking out the different options, and being sure that I will get what I want versus holding my breath fearing at any given time hat the store people will say, oh, we’re busy right now, you have to make an appointment before you come, making me feel like a second-class citizen, and, maybe getting home and discovering that I got hot chocolate mix instead of baking cocoa because the young person doesn’t know the difference, or experiences with people who can’t read for whatever reason when I bring in a list. I’m glad I don’t have to deal with these things anymore, compounded with these days having to be worried about social distancing as a totally blind person, and people acting weird if you touch them.