Now that IBooks 3.0 is out, somebody on another Mac-related list I'm on said
that he is able to select the move by line choice in his vo rotor and
accomplish the task in the expected manner with flick up or down with a single
finger. This was something I was really hoping would be introduced with an
update of IBooks. But I find that this choice is not present when I am in the
app. I've tried this in 3 different books, all of them cookbooks, where I would
find this capability most helpful, but the "line" choice simply does not show
up in my rotor, even though it is selected as one of my rotor options in the vo
settings. This is an IPhone 4s running ios 6 and ibooks 3. Has anybody found
that move by line is possible with ibooks 3? Am I the only one with this
problem?

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com