Hi! Cher:

Michael McKay here. Thank you for the information. As I had mentioned in my
last email to the group, I downloaded and installed the update last night.

I was waiting for it to say it needed or required the digital code for some
reason the iOS 14.4 upgrade or update did not even ask me for it.

Instead it went straight to the main screen of my iPhone, and was totally
updated. I do not know What the reason is that it’s requiring it for some
users, but not for others I would ask if someone has the time to find out or to
inquire maybe they could let us know, but on my end everything is functioning
well, and working fine.

I have no doubt that one day they will absolutely requires a code no matter
what but this time around I didn’t have to enter one.

All the best to you, And fellow List members.

Have a blessed weekend!

Michael G. McKay BA, ‘05.
Email: mgmckay1...@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone