From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Larry Smith
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 8:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: color visor

I purchased the colorvisor yesterday. Unfortunately, I can't get it to work
properly. For the most part, it seem to think that everything is black.
Every now and then, it may say several other colors. However, the  other
colors including saying black, is spoken when the camera is pointed at the
same item. Is anyone using this app with much success?