Hello,

Do you know if the text mentioned "Take Control of Zoom" is useable for
Voiceover users? It is available from Kindle but pricey. Similar texts I have
seen contain many figures and pictures that are not accessible using Voiceover
so I hesitate to invest in this one. Also, does it deal with current versions
of Zoom? Zoom has made many upgrades to its fetures over the past year,
especially in the area of host options.

Thanks for any feedback on the book.

Dave Clement
Winnipeg MB