Hi,

I would suggest getting it from the takecontrolbooks.com
<http://takecontrolbooks.com/> site rather than Kindle because then you'll get
the updates. There have been several free updates since it came out. I find
Take control books to be quite usable without being able to see the pictures.

Best,
Anna