Hi Tess, Katey and others,

It seems that on a regular bases somebody will always post a message about
an app and simply mention some obscure app name and then 5 people ask what
it is. Yes, it is easy to look it up and especially with a name like
"Vocwkeyer" a google search will give you the information you want in the
first search result and without even going into the details. This took me
all of 8 seconds or so, but of course on the other hand if somebody posts
about an app and you know people will probably ask and maybe some are just
not very good at doing searches, why not just at least put a brief
description if not copy and paste the app store description. For example, it
could have been "Vocwkeyer is out - now enter text on your iOS device using
morse code". Anyhow, for those who couldn't find it or didn't find the time
to find it, here is the description:

VoCwKeyer
Do you know the Morse Code or do you like to learn it? Do you get boring to
use the virtual keyboard on you mobile device? Would you like to have fun
typing
in CW and get rid in the same time to waste minutes over an untouchable
keyboard? Well, we think our app feet you and your needs!
With an extreme sharp and professional keyer under your fingers, one pad for
dash and the other for dots. Voiceover is totally supported by the app and,
upon your choice will read or not the character you've typed. The text you
produce is readable, editable in a field and it could be automatically send
to sms/iMessage App, to Mail or to the system clipboard from which you can
paste anywhere you like. You're going to have a complete control over the
speed
in Word per Minutes, the CW audio feedback in kHz, and the Character/Word
separator time in milliseconds. Moreover you may use the Iambic mode.
The App provides also a special characters to give commands directly in
Morse code, like "Copy this text into the clipboard and opens the SMS app.
Isn't it great?

As for whether it's great depends on you, I don't think it's so great, but
it's probably fun for those who know morse code. But even if you do and are
pretty quick at it, I don't think it would beat Fleksy in speed let alone
SIRI/dicatation where it's possible to use it. I personally find that most
of the time I can use SIRI and often a quick reply to an email is short,
text messages are short by nature and especially for these short bits of
text dictation is hard to beat.