Hello all
I can get this Vocwkeyer app in the UK app store. Not sure what I think but it is a little sluggish on my iPhone 4 but certainly usable otherwise.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 28/10/2012 21:42, Gabriel Battaglia (Kriyaban) wrote:
Hi Katey and all.
Yes, other people have reported this issue, till now we don't know why
it happens.
Maybe we have to wait some hours still. The name is correct, VOCwKeyer.

To who asked what it is, it is an app that allows to write text using
the morse code.

Greetings.
Gabriel.
-----Messaggio Originale----- Da: "Katey Glass" <katey...@gmail.com>