From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 3:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Smart cooker app does not work with iOS 14.5

I looked on Amazon, and I found a review which for me, would make this thing a
dealbreaker. You can’t use regular pressure cooker recipes with it. That’s what
this guy said. The time should be the time at pressure, not the total time. All
the pressure cooker recipes are based on time at pressure. So that is a
showstopper, unless you want to limit yourself to whatever pre-programmed
recipes are in their thing, or they might have a special recipe book which is
probably not accessible. So now I’m really curious how in the heck you use this
thing with real regular recipes?

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DD0F9E11-8F52-493C-A6D7-D29199D046A7%40gmail.com.