From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 6:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Question About Touch ID

Just to add to Brad’s excellent post below, the attention aware setting makes
sure you’re looking into the camera before your phone is unlocked. As I said in
my post, this keeps someone from waving your phone in front of your face, such
as when you’re sleeping, to get your phone unlocked.

--

Christopher (AKA CJ)

Chaltain at Outlook