From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2021 12:02 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Airpods Max, review after a few hours

Well, of course Apple TV stuff has it. And I believe I saw where Hulu has it. I
should go double check, because I know there’s at least one other service that
has it. I heard it the little sample when you go in for the AirPods Pro, you
can just hear a little sample of what it sounds like. And it’s very impressive.
So I’m thinking that if it gets adopted on a wider scale, it could be quite
awesome. Of course maybe competing services won’t go for it, but why not?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2021, at 8:49 PM, Richard Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com