From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2021 11:08 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Is Siri really that worthless?

I think you all are making a big deal of one little isolated event. I have
criticized SIRI often enough myself, but let's face it, none of these digital
assistants are perfect and each has strength and weaknesses. We have both
Google and Echo smartspeakers at home, but the fact is that the Google
Assistant is of limited use on an iPhone because I can't use it to send a text
message, ask it to open apps or perform other phone functions such as turning
off Bluetooth or WiFi.

All the original poster would have had to do when SIRI cancelled the reply was
to ask SIRI to send a message to the person and say "No" when asked what to
write and I bet if the answer had been "No, definitely not" it would have also
worked.