I have an 11, and never had problems from adjusting from the SE. You just learn
the gestures well without Home Button, and that's that, you're good to go. I
never had a problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lisa Belville
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 1:58 PM
To: V I Phone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: iPhone 12 Pro Max questions

Hi, all.

My poor iPhone SE is on it's last legs, bad battery, etc.  This is the original
SE purchased in the spring of 2017.  I'm looking at either the iPhone 12 Pro or
the 12 Pro Max.

I like the size of the SE 2020, but I need a good battery, and it seems like
the SE 2020 and the iPhone 12 mini fall a bit short.

What are people's experiences with the iPhone 12 Pro Max?  I know
there's no home button, but how easy is it to unlock the screen as a
totally blind person?  Was it difficult getting used to the larger screen?

TIA for the info.

Lisa

--
Lisa Belville