From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Danny
Keys
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 2:49 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Time to grab IOS 14.5

OK,
The Instant Pot and the Bluetooth app are working just fine.
Note.
This  the older Bluetooth model, not the Wi-Fi model.
I’m running iOS 15 and on an iPhone SE second gen.
So, I don’t know what’s going on. Of course, I cant say that you will have the
same success. But I hope you do.
Again. This is the older Bluetooth app.
I uninstalled it several months back. Then several weeks ago, I went back
through my purchase history and reinstalled the app while under iOS 14.
At least here, it is working under iOS 15.

Dan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/417C2054-EBC8-4949-9107-DF64802E0244%40comcast.net.