Hopefully the developer will explain in more detail how to play it. He did a
great job on Word Finder.

From: Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 9:08 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Innitial help with Accessible Word Ladder game?

Oh yes! WordFinder I love that one! I can spend hours playing it, and it's such
a stress-reliever as well! Hope we can get a handle on the new one!

Gera

  El 29 abr 2021, a la(s) 7:08 a.m., Johna Gravitt <jgrav...@benderconsult.com>
escribió:

  I have been unable to figure out how to play this game and it’s annoying.  On
another note I am able to play their other game Word finder.

  Johna