mainly because I very often can't get it to cooperate with me and do it's job.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joshua Hendrickson" <louv...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2021 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: Transfer Question

For flac to mp3, just grab the switch program.  That program is great
and works very well.  I can't remember if flac to mp3 is part of the
paid or free version.  I've always used the free version of the
program and that has always worked just fine for me.  I really don't
mind iTunes when it comes to either putting ring tones on my iPhone 8,
or if I do want to put some audio books or dramas into voice dream
reader.  ITunes isn't the easiest program I've ever worked with, but
once you use it a few times, you'll get the hang of it.  I don't know
why so many blind people are so opposed to it.