From: 'Niki Keck' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 10:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: the faltering accessibility of DoorDash

Last time I ordered, I was able to place the order, though I had to guess at
one of the buttons; however, I did have one problem that was very irritating,
to say the least.  One of the reasons I had decided to order was that I had
gotten a 50% promo last time I ordered, so I was going to use it.  problem was,
I could not find, with Voiceover, any place to enter the promo code.  I could
edit my payment method, etc., but could not enter the promo code so therefore
was not able to use my promotion.  50% is a big deal too.  I wanted the food,
so made the order, but I was not happy about it at all.  I thought about
contacting them and telling them that it was unfair that I could not get my
discount just because of their app’s inaccessibility, but I felt it would be
time wasted and better spent doing something else I would need to do, as I
figured it would be a hassle that would not bring any reward in the end.  Most
of their reps can’t understand English well let alone trying to explain to them
about Voiceover accessibility.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/38A636C5-3C91-42B7-92F8-FE9D891BBA66%40icloud.com.