Good morning,

I was shocked yesterday when I couldn't get a peep out of EyeNote on 14.5.1.
I deleted and reinstalled, still nothing.
It didn't ask for camera permission when I reinstalled it.
Seeing AI, TapTapSee, and Cash reader all worked fine.

I got it working today by doing these steps, whether they work for anyone else,
time will tell.

I deleted Eyenote.
I rebooted my phone.
I re-downloaded EyeNote.
I went to the settings before launching Eyenote as I was curious and the
Eyenote settings said camera off.
I launched Eyenote, and no money identification.  But it also did not ask
permission.
I app switched back to settings and turned on the camera  permission.
Bingo, it recognized money as quickly as it ever did.
I went back to settings, and turned on the show menu, where you can choose
whether it speaks, plays a serious of tones, or vibrates in a pattern for
privacy.
It still worked perfectly fine.

So, something must have gotten corrupt with it, but deleting it and rebooting
seems to have cleared it up.

I hope this works for anyone else having the same problem.
I am on the SE 2020, iOS 14.5.1.

Richard
"The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what
they become by it."
- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com<http://www.turner42.com>