From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Esther
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 8:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Could a smart backpack replace guide dogs? Researchers think so. -
The Washington Post

Hi, Sieghard,

I also am never embarrassed by my cane.  If people are staring at me, I feel
that they are either awed, amazed, or wondering what I am doing!  Haha!  In
addition, I feel very positive about using my cane and that we are educating
the general public on how independent we can be.  I have no issue with people
using guide dogs because they are absolutely wonderful and we are very
fortunate to have choices in life.

Take care.

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!