Hi Cliph,

Is there a trial period for this software

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kliph
Sent: Tuesday, 1 June 2021 10:43 am
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: help getting ringtones onto iPhone from mac

Not sure about the meta data, but yes, you can sync audio books, movies to VLC,
even things to iBooks, kindle, and Apple Music.  I have over 3000 ring tone and
alerts synced to my phone, makes it easy to have lot to choose from.

Enjoy audio described content? You will find Classics as well as  new releases.
Checkout my
Movies<https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0j6ALPvhpXwliEACLXDopcvsA#movies>,
TVShows<https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/05EK6BH-fw4yDwCWaoHjLQW-g#TV_shows>,
and audio Dramatized
Bible<https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0fSeKpEJZLzLw78a6VPiGFc5A#Audio_bible>.
Required storage needed
Movies (75GB)
TVShows (100GB)Audio dramatized Bible (16GB)
Enjoy!

On May 31, 2021, at 5:05 PM, Simon A Fogarty