Hello linda,
The alarms Andy is referring to on the free style libre only work for someone
with enough sight to set them.
The version of the free style that will have alarms that someone like myself
who is totally blind has not been approved by the fda yet.
If you are totally blind and need the high and low alarms i suggest the dexcom
as its fully accessible and it also has the ability for someone else to recieve
notifications that you are high or low.

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568