It’s great that GrubHub has gotten easier to use over time, less cluttered.
Seamless owns them, so would you just be duplicating effort by getting the
seamless app?

Same with DoorDash: at different times I get emails saying I can use dash pass
with caviar, but if I’m going to have access to the same places if I got
caviar, what’s the point?