When i updated my phone, the app would not open, and the message said it was no
longer available.i left the app on my home page even it no longer worked.
Today, i tapped the app to open, and it opened right up!(Now, if only i hadn’t
already given my InstantPot away to my daughter!) No worries though! I already
called her, and she’s happy to give it back!

Sent from my iPhone