When I moved everything from my IPhone 6 to this one, via the phone transfer
program, my bard and kindle books did not transfer. My Voice dream reader
library did.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone S E 2

On Jul 19, 2021, at 10:24 AM, Kelly Pierce <kellyt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Instead of installing an iCloud backup, he should consider an iPhone
to iPhone transfer when upgrading iPhones. A Wi-Fi connection is
needed for this. It supposedly transfers all data and apps to the new
device, including files and music that is not backed up to iCloud.  If
it supposedly transfers everything, BARD Mobile books may also be
transferred. It is worth a try because we know BARD books are not yet
backed up to iCloud.

Kelly

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAOQRLb8uFv68GSwzsSob51Jj4S6pmC9vrTBrgE7NO3AYEdQYJg%40mail.gmail.com.