From: Carol Pearson
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: TONIDO ADVICE AND QUESTIONS

Hi all,

Well, I’ve made a mess making my account for Tonido and, because I did not note
the URL at the time, cannot enter information to recover my account or log in.

I am probably still unclear as to what information I need to provide when
setting up the account.  I saw a www reference but didn’t think I had to
include that anywhere.  I thought my ID was to be a username of my choosing but
am wondering now if this is the URL.

Can anyone please try to sort me out before my migraine returns in earnest!
<Smiles>

Thanks – I am so keen to try this programme.

Carol P