Hello listers,

I am new to IOS applications and I intend tobuy either the iPhone or iPad this month. I am an advanced computer user, and a heavy user of Microsoft word for my work activities. Is there any highly accessible word processing app that works quite well with the VoiceOver on the iPhone or iPad? by accessibility I mean, the ability to:

01. navigate and create foot / end notes

02.  Set and read margins

03.  manage and read font change including font type, size and style

04.  Manage and read paragraph style change

Your help to me with any information on that matter is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Ahmed Khater

aakhater....@gmail.com

It's always hope that gives meaning to life