From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of CHELA
Robles
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 1:31 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: you mail help

Well, guys, I tried it again and no success. I get a message after double
tapping next that I need to enter a 10 digit phone number which is what I did.
So clearly, it’s not entering any text in the text field even though I’m typing
and no I do not have any external stuff connected via Bluetooth.
Sent from my iPhone