Hi. The OBI Tech phone bridge home page is at www.obihai.com/. However you can get them from Amazon. Just do a search for obi phone bridge. There are a couple of models to choose from. Some more basic than others. In regards to Vonage I think you might be out of luck. From their specifications page I read the following.

Service providers Vonage, MagicJack, Nettalk, Ooma and Skype (via FREETALK) do not currently support anything other than their own device, locked-down to only their service.

However if you are in love with your vonage number you could always port it over to a supported voip company like voipo.com. I can tell you from experience that you can use voipo on the Obi PHone Bridge. In fact, that's what I do now, I have my home line coming into port1 and my google voice on port2. I have no need for the voipo phone bridge they gave me.

This is getting off topic however, so some research is your next bet. There is a ton of information out there about this neat little universal phone bridge. It seems like Google Voice is pushed a lot because it's free. In fact, my short-term plans are to get rid of voipo and just go google voice all out. Oh, by the way, voipo I think is only like $7 per month if you want it. Their reps are far nicer than the vonage ones too.

Good luck in your research.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Today I bought two fish, I named them one and two, So if one died, I would still have two.