Hi Fassl, if you select a Microsoft outlook, that will be the one that you need 
to put the information into. It will go out and fetch the rest if you put your 
email and password into the Microsoft outlook area.

> On Aug 17, 2021, at 2:11 PM, Fazil <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi, Group.
> I am trying to add an email account to my iPhone5S from outlook.com but I am 
> not sure what to select from New Account, I mean when I am offered the 
> providers such as Yahoo, Microsoft Exchange etc. I do not select Microsoft 
> Outlook because it might confuse it with the Outlook mail client. Outlook.com 
> is a webmail service from Microsoft but iPhone5S does not include this 
> service in its option. Should I select Others?
> If I do that, it wants me to provide the information such as SMTP……..
> How can I add this Outlook account to my iPhone5S, please?
> Any help is much appreciated.
> Thanks!
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>  
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>  
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
> [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
> [email protected]
>  
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/02a501d7939b%24aa8a8e20%24ff9faa60%24%40gmail.com.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/EA66E48E-CB67-42D1-BDA1-022534D774F5%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to