You choose Outlook.com
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Fazil Sent: August 17, 2021 12:11 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Adding anEmail Account to iPhone5S From outlook.com? Hi, Group. I am trying to add an email account to my iPhone5S from outlook.com but I am not sure what to select from New Account, I mean when I am offered the providers such as Yahoo, Microsoft Exchange etc. I do not select Microsoft Outlook because it might confuse it with the Outlook mail client. Outlook.com is a webmail service from Microsoft but iPhone5S does not include this service in its option. Should I select Others? If I do that, it wants me to provide the information such as SMTP…….. How can I add this Outlook account to my iPhone5S, please? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks! -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/02a501d7939b%24aa8a8e20%24ff9faa60%24%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/02a501d7939b%24aa8a8e20%24ff9faa60%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/SJ0PR06MB786211AF42FCB8D2C49C45CDC7FF9%40SJ0PR06MB7862.namprd06.prod.outlook.com.
