HI all,

THanks for all your suggestions.

I finally found a belt clip case that supposedly works with the commuter case.
It was on ebay. Will let you know if it works.

I like the idea of a pouch for when belt is not an option. Maybe one can put
the blt clip on a strap?

Take care,

Ioana

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online