Yes, you are quite right, I went through settings to the control center.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: 28 September 2021 18:37
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: screen record

When you say you went to Control Centre, how do you do this? It almost sounds
like you are going to Settings > Control Centre which is where you set up what
you want to appear in your Control Centre, but to actually bring up the Control
Centre you touch the status bar and drag your finger down the screen a little
ways until you get the first haptic feedback, if you continue down to the
second you get notification centre.