Hi, all.

I updated my Instar app to 7.95 with the hopes that the voice over issues-- not being able to rate a delivery or pick replacement items would have been dealt with.

This has not been done.  I know people have been complaining and contacting instacart regarding these issues, but they are obviously not listening.

I just left a negative review and gave them a two star rating. If you use instacart and have had these issues you might want to leave some negative feedback as well.

Don't worry, I did remember to complement them on their past efforts at accessibility and how helpful the app is, yada yada, so I didn't dump all over them, but I wasn't subtle, either.

Let's hope it works.

  Lisa Belville

missktlab1...@frontier.com