Somehow, yesterday, as far as I can tell, out of the blue,
my phone got on Do Not Disturb. I happened to check it this
morning and had nine missed calls. Why that happened, I have
no idea at all.

I went into Focus to see if I could get rid of what I set up
to turn it on at  church, because it turned it on when I got
to the address, but it did not turn it off when I left. I
could not find the setting for the address I entered. This
is irritating, and I hope someone has an idea for relief of
this problem - thanks in advance.