Hi all

Apologies for this, as I’m sure many of you will probably think I’m seriously
behind the times. Basically, I’m getting a new IPhone as part of a job I do
with/for my local council. Problem is that this new IPhone doesn’t have a
physical home button.

I’ve never encountered this before, as I’ve always gone out of my way to make
sure that my phone has the physical button. However, this phone isn’t my
choice, and I’m actually very nervous about getting it.

So was just wondering if anyone could e-mail me a really idiot-proof list of
instructions so that I can stand half a chance of managing to operate this
buttonless phone?? Any help really really would be very much appreciated. For
example, when setting up the phone in the very first place how on earth do I
get VO to come on?? (Normally I’d just tripple tap the home button, and it’s
sorted … but with this I’ve no idea). How do I go about switching apps with no
button? How do I go about turning VO on/off with no button if I need to? The
list is endless.

So sorry If I’m coming across as a total idiot, but this phone doesn’t belong
to me and I’m really really scared of making a total mess of it when I get it.
So any help/lists of gestures/explanations of how to do anything, no matter how
basic, really would be most gratefully received and very much appreciated.

Thanks so much everyone.

Eleanor