From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
jkt4...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, 27 October 2021 10:24 am
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: using workout on my Apple watch 5

Hi list,

I mostly use my Apple watch 5 to track physical activity. So when I go for a
walk or use our elliptical machine I start the workout app and then check
periodically to see my heart rate or find out how far I have walked. But since
the last upgrade when I go to check my status there is an overlay on the screen
from the music app or audio that wants me to interact with sound or music or
radio or whatever and I can’t get to my workout data or pause or end my
workout. I want to make this go away but don’t know how to. I like some of the
things the watch can do but I fine it hard to use. When I’m using the workout
app I want that to be primary. I’ll listen to the radio when I’m done with the
walk.

Thanks for any help,

Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00c201d7caaf%24bbcfbc00%24336f3400%24%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00c201d7caaf%24bbcfbc00%24336f3400%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.