Hello Alen
:
When playing a Talking Book, My audio destination is set to  default.

I have installed iOS beta 15.2.
The problem still exists.
Also, You can use Apple Music to duplicate the  problem. You must be playing
the audio to create the audio problem.
I am not changing the volume, the side button will increase and decrease the
Bluetooth speaker.
The audio destination is default.
vOiceover speech is coming out of the iPhone. I tried using screen recording to
record the session, but it is recording the audio that comes over the bluetooth
speaker.
Changing vOiceover router items doesn’t effect the  problem.

If you stop the audio you are playing with the  Bluetooth speaker, the audio
problem stops and vOiceover speech when you are flicking around is normal.
 Start playing the audio again and the problem while flicking comes back.