the latest but this has been about for a while.  it as Debbie says something to do with the camera but I don't really understand what that has to do with notifications.  it is nothing to worry about really I just wondered what was on the second page.  Janetis

On 07/12/2021 16:32, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
Can you both please specify which version of iOS you use?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Debby
Sent: December 7, 2021 7:23 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: notifications

Hi Janet,

Maybe you already got an answer, but I accessed my notifications from the home screen and
then scrolled to the bottom. I did not delete them. I found the "page 1 or 2"
that you saw. I did a one-finger flick up, and low and behold I found myself on the
camera.

I hope that helps explain what you were seeing.

Debby