From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2021 6:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: My Black Friday In-Store Apple Experience, 2021

Hello All,

I visited two Apple stores in the Los Angeles area, today.  I was planning on
buying a MacBook Pro, 14-inch and an Apple Watch, 7, with LTE.

In both stores, there were not many customers.  In fact, there was no waiting,
at all.

Neither location had the MacBook Pro in the color or with the disk storage I
wanted.

Also, neither store had an Apple Watch in the aluminum case in any color but
blue and red.  They did have the stainless steel models but I found them to be
a bit heavy for my taste.

The staff in both locations said that they were expecting most customers to
order, online, because of the gift card incentive.

As for me, when I spend 500+ dollars, at any one time, I want instant
gratification, if possible (smile).

So, I will try next week as many stores, in this area, will be getting new
shipments of items on or after Tuesday.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/001c01d7e319%24d0697a20%24713c6e60%24%40ucla.edu.