From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Donna
Casteen
Sent: December 14, 2021 4:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Two Apple watches

Siegard,

I don't own a pair of earbuds/earpods/earphones. And no I'm not getting any for
Xmas. I have absolutely NO friends or family, except my partner & 3 kids who
live in the same house with me. Being a parent of a severely disabled child is
lonely. Family & friends left not long after my son's birth. The closest thing
I have to a friend are Doctors, nurses, therapists & teachers. The needs of my
children  & those necessities for survival come first. So buying myself such an
item isn't in the budget. My son goes on Xmas break on Friday, so I'll give my
idea of two Apple ID's a try.

Donna

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/A59EDD34-5932-40B3-8A53-30B3C398ECAD%40gmail.com.