Where should I look for quick setup? Is it in accessibility?

Thanks!

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Simon A
Fogarty
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2021 6:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Transferring Data from Phone to Phone?

Hi Fassle,

Hey the only thing you need a cable for now with your iPhone is to charge it
from a mains power supply

You don’t need it to setup or activate your phone like you use to.

When you have voiceover running on the new device,

Just follow the prompts and it will tell you what you need to know.

It’s pretty easy,

You shouldn’t have any issues with it.

The quick setup option is on I think the forth screen after you have voiceover
running,

So the first being choose your language

Then your country,

And then it’s a screen with options for accessibility or the quick setup /
manual setup,

Good luck and you should have all the answers you need on this list,

And once you have set the phone up,

You will have the answers to share.

sf