Hi Everyone,
I was just sitting at my Computer, and I had my phone sitting on my Computer
desk, and for some strange reason my phone started dialing 911 emergency.  911
Emergency called me back 3 times, but I couldn’t answer the phone.  I used my
Magic Jack phone to call 911 to let them know I am ok.  I tried to stop the
Phone from calling, but I can’t hear Voiceover.  I pressed the volume button
up, I tried 3 finger tapping to turn Voiceover back on, but I still can’t hear
anything at all, except when I turn the phone off I can hear the sound when I
usually turn off the Phone, or when I plug the charger in to the phone. I can’t
get in touch with Siri either.  I  have an iPhone XR with the latest iOS.  Can
someone please tell me what I might do to get Voiceover to start talking.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet