I would recommend and Anker USB C charging brick. And Anker  makes  great
products at a low cost

Anker USB C Charger 20W, 511 Charger (Nano Pro), PIQ 3.0 Durable Compact Fast
Charger, Anker Nano Pro for iPhone 13/13 Mini/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/12, Galaxy,
Pixel 4/3, iPad/iPad mini (Cable Not Included)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099F558S1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_GFNYRVQ3EWXFR9BARSD6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who
do. -Steve Jobs